Circular Edge operates the website and potential future mobile applications (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) to oversee our data privacy matters. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If you are located outside and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it there.
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How long will we retain your information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you as it is no longer personal data.
Once we no longer require your personal data for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”) and request certain information in relation to its processing;
• Request rectification of your personal data;
• Request the erasure of your personal data;
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
• Object to the processing of your personal data;
• Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
• Right to withdraw consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose at any time.
If you want to exercise one of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority for data protection issues.
399 Campus Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873