With over 50% of Smart Help customers running their Oracle JD Edwards in the cloud, Circular Edge has extensive upgrade, migration, integrations and SSO experience moving (and supporting) JDE and third-party applications to/from various hybrid cloud configurations including traditional hosts, co-lo, private and public cloud providers.
With the Lift, Shift & Manage offering, Circular Edge customers can upgrade and/or migrate their JDE in whatever way is most fitting to their situation by choosing from the following available Smart Help services:
- Cloud Readiness
- Cloud Platform Selection Assistance
- Architecture Design and Provisioning
- Apps, Tools Upgrade Support (Functional, Technical, Retrofitting)
- Platform Conversion, Data Migration
- Reconfigure Integrations and 3rd Party Systems
- QA, Load and Performance Testing
- Backups and Disaster Recovery Design and Implementation
- Security Design and Setup
- Infrastructure and Cloud Support
- E1/CNC App Support
Whether your business prefers Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure or to remain on-premise or with a traditional host or co-lo, contact Circular Edge today to learn how Smart Help and Lift, Shift & Manage can help support your success.