The CNC Consultant will have the skills and experience required to take ownership for performing day-to-day management of tasks for the JDE EnterpriseOne technical scope of a project. The responsibilities will be very technical in nature and include project activities that may span all Practice Areas involved (Design/Build/Run, Operations Architecture, System Administration, Database, ERP and other technical frameworks, etc.).
- Perform advanced day-to-day CNC support activities within JD Edwards World or EnterpriseOne on various platforms, such as:
- Install and manage system across multiple platforms.
- Apply ESUs, ASUs, Updates and Service Pack upgrades.
- OMW installation, setup and project promotions;
- Server and client package build and deployments
- JDE Administration of security, print, batch queues, performance tuning and monitoring via SAW
- Set up and JDE manage reports.
- Serve as first level escalation for issues
- Create and manage environments, pathcodes and instances. Monitor and manage application system performance and availability.
- Provide complete and timely support for end users
- Keep current and up-to-date with application architecture, ESU and service pack releases, functionality, and other CNC components
- Work extensively with the development staff to promote new releases from development to QA and finally production.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing Quality Customer Experience.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Superior project planning and management skills. Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies. Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost-effective manne