Looking for a strong ERP Cloud (Fusion) Finance Consultant. Write and review configuration documents, functional design documents, Test scripts, Patch impact analysis etc. Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit Gap /Training/CRP sessions independently.
Assist the customer in addressing their complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through solutions provided across the Oracles Fusion stack.
Provide functional consulting services by acting as a Fusion / Cloud Finance subject matter expert and advise clients on options, risks, and impacts across Fusion application and Lead the project team of functional consultants through the implementation lifecycle, drive project deliverables and provide status and issue reports to the customer
- Identify business requirements, translate to Oracle Cloud functionality, identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them Configure the Oracle Cloud Finance applications and common cloud setups to meet client requirements
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user
- Minimum of four+ years of experience in a Fusion Finance Functional Lead role
- Oracle Fusion Finance Cloud experience including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, expenses, collections and cash management as well as centralized accounting, tax, payment and intercompany engines
- Must have a thorough understanding of the SDLC.
- Experience with functional / technical implementation of Oracle technologies
- Oracle Finance Cloud certification is a plus or we will assist in getting certified.
- Knowledge of implementing phases of Oracle unified method (OUM)
- Candidate must have at least 7+ years of experience in the industry and should have worked on Oracle Applications projects for at least 5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related HR / IT discipline
- Demonstrates commitment to providing Quality Customer Experience.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Superior project planning and management skills. Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies. Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost-effective manner