Seeking a finance functional consultant with extensive experience in implementations and business process improvement projects. Finance degree is a must.
- Configuration of JD Edwards): Foundation, Account Payable, Account Receivable, GL. Good understanding and knowledge of chart of accounts, AAIs, DMAAIs.
- Good understanding of other modules like Sales Order Management, Procurement and Manufacturing to integrate with finance.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in supporting business teams
- Experience working with ERP application(s) preferably JDE EnterpriseOne
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business teams to analyze information needs.
- Partner with project team members to set priorities and identify areas requiring improvement
- Work with project manager to prioritize development, scheduling, design, and implementation of software applications to meet client needs.
- Gather and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis and deliver the artifacts needed such as functional requirement documents, prototype GUI/ screens and interface designs.
- Develop “AS-IS” and “TO-BE” process flows.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into formal process documents, and summarize low level abstract information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Provide solutions and communicate these to all levels of the organization.
- Define, design and implement technology solutions in a cost-effective manner.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish technical direction and analyze opportunities that balance usability and performance needs.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing Quality Customer Experience.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Superior project planning and management skills. Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies. Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost-effective manner