The role of the Senior JDE Functional Consultant is to work with and lead the client through the analysis, configuration, and documentation processes for projects that provide new or enhanced JDE/EnterpriseOne solutions.
This person must combine a solid background in business analysis with a strong technology foundation to ensure the implemented solution matches the needs of our clients. An understanding of business and operational processes with the ability to translate business needs into concise requirements is critical. In this role, the Analyst will be client facing and a key contributor to the success of the solution.).
- Configuration of JD Edwards Procure to Pay and Order to Cash (8.12, 9.x preferred): Foundation, Procurement, Inventory, Account Payable, Sales Order, Inter-Company Transfer Order, and Account Receivable. Good understanding and knowledge of chart of accounts, AAIs, DMAAIs
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in supporting business teams
- Experience working with ERP application(s) preferably JDE EnterpriseOne
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procure to Pay and Order to Cash experience.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business teams to analyze information needs.
- Partner with project team members to set priorities and identify areas requiring improvement
- Work with project manager to prioritize development, scheduling, design, and implementation of software applications to meet client needs.
- Gather and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis and deliver the artifacts needed such as functional requirement documents, prototype GUI/ screens and interface designs.
- Develop “AS-IS” and “TO-BE” process flows.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into formal process documents, and summarize low level abstract information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Provide solutions and communicate these to all levels of the organization.
- Define, design and implement technology solutions in a cost-effective manner.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish technical direction and analyze opportunities that balance usability and performance needs.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing Quality Customer Experience.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Superior project planning and management skills. Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies. Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost-effective manner